Position Title: Airframe / Engine LAME I Section: Engineering NT
Company name: CareFlight I Employment Status: Full-time I Base: Darwin (Australia)
DAMP Status: SSAA I Vaccination Status: Category A
Reporting and Organisational Context:
This position reports to: Engineering Base Manager - NT
This position has the following direct reports: Nil
Key objectives for this position are:
1. Ensure the highest possible standard of aircraft maintenance.
2. Ensure prudent financial management in all considerations in the maintenance of aircraft.
3. Ensure that the aircraft are maintained in accordance with Company’s Maintenance Control and Procedure manuals.
4. Undertake tasks and duties required by Company’s Maintenance Control Manual, Maintenance Procedure Manual and the local Operation Procedures of the Base.
1. CASA B1.1 LAME licence with previous experience on B200 King Air with PWC PT6A-42 and, a minimum of 1 Group 20 endorsement
2. Effective team player with ability to work autonomously also.
3. Possess sound organisational and problem-solving abilities to provide workable solutions.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to work with staff and crew from all work groups and levels.
5. Possess a professional service-orientated approach.
6. Able to work shifts, enabling 24/7 operations.
1. CASA B1.1 LAME licence on Gulfstream G150 (TFE731)
2. CASA B1.1 LAME licence on Beechjet B400XP/XT (PWC JT15D and / or Williams FJ44)
1. Maintaining Company's aircraft within the scope of licencing requirements and in accordance with the Company's Maintenance Control and Procedure Manuals.
2. Ensuring that all matters pertaining to engineering duties are professionally completed including all correspondence such as emails and phone calls.
3. Ensuring practical steps are taken to ensure safe practices in the workplace, identifying hazards and using the Company's Flight Safety Reporting System.
In addition to the Key and preferred requirements for this position, you are expected to comply with the following:
• Company's code of Conduct and Ethics (ref: HR-009)
• Company’s Behaviours and Competencies (ref: HR-046)
• Company’s Drug & Alcohol Management Plan (ref: QS-016)
• Your section’s quality initiatives
• Company’s policies and procedures