- B1/B2 Licensed Engineer with either EASA part 66 or ICAO Type 2 license
- Minimum 3 years working experience on the ERJ145
- Type rating on B737CL will be an added advantage
Rishworth Aviation is excited to offer opportunities for ERJ145-experienced B1 and B2 Engineers with Air Peace, West Africa's largest airline.
- 8 weeks on/2 weeks off, with paid tickets home
- Furnished accommodation provided
- International medical insurance
Recent experience on ERJ145 required
- Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to Maintenance Control Center (MCC).
- Ensure all planned aircraft maintenance is carried out as scheduled and liaise with MCC and relevant departments to optimize aircraft downtime.
- Ensure all aircraft paperwork such as technical logs, cabin logs, and work packs are completed accurately within prescribed timescales.
- Maintain and manage line maintenance tooling, materials, and component.
- Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met.
- Lead technicians in the accomplishment of routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.